Are you a homebuilder looking to get more leads for your business? Having an effective website is one of the best ways to do so. A well-designed construction website can help you reach more potential customers and generate higher-quality leads.
But simply having a website isn’t enough – it needs to be optimized to be effective. In this blog post, we’ll provide 11 tips for optimizing your construction website so that it attracts more homebuyers and helps you grow your business. These strategies ensure your site is fully optimized and ready to bring in new customers!
01. Create a professional design – Make sure your website looks professional and is easy to navigate.
02. Include high-quality photos – Showcase the homes you’ve built with beautiful photos.
03. Include a portfolio of your work – Provide visitors with a visual representation of the homes you’ve built, complete with detailed descriptions and specifications.
04. Offer virtual tours of homes you’ve built – Give potential buyers an inside look at what they can expect from one of your homes.
05. Utilize video content – Share videos showcasing your work or featuring interviews with team members.
06. Focus on SEO optimization – Use relevant keywords for better search engine rankings throughout your content.
07. Offer helpful resources – Include valuable resources on your sites, such as buyer guides, renovation ideas, and home maintenance and repair tips.
08. Provide relevant content – Write blog posts, articles, and other content related to homebuilding and renovation topics.
09. Connect with social media platforms – Link with social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc., for more visibility.
10. Host a contest or giveaway – Run contests and giveaways to engage your audience and generate more leads.
11. Promote special offers or discounts – Offering unique discounts or deals can help you attract more customers and grow your business.
12. Showcase awards and certifications – Let potential customers know that your business is a trusted source for quality homebuilding services.
13. Add testimonials – Let potential customers know what others say about your work.
14. Feature your team members – Introduce visitors to the people behind the scenes that make it all happen.
To Capture Leads
15. Set up lead capture forms – Ensure you are capturing the contact information of visitors who are interested in your services.
16. Book an appointment online – Let potential customers book in-person consultations or other appointments directly on your website.
17. Request a quote – Provide a simple form for customers to fill out if they want an estimate for their home project.
18. Call now button – Include a prominent “call now” button on your site that allows visitors to speak with you directly.
19. Include a contact form – Give visitors an easy way to get in touch by including clear contact information and a contact form on your website.
20. Offer an online chat feature – This makes it easy for visitors to ask questions and get answers in real-time.
The last one is an absolute must-hear
We are a Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) agency based in Sydney. Our team comprises experienced professionals who specialize in optimizing websites for higher lead generation and conversion rates. We have a proven track record of success, having helped hundreds of businesses increase their leads and sales by up to 12% more.
Our FREE construction website template takes your online presence to the next level, putting you in front of home buyers. You can use it no matter what building project you pursue – from new homes or renovations to community improvement and more! Its professional design will entice customers, while it’s optimized to bring leads right through your doors. It’s all here for one purpose: constructing a powerful web presence that works for you!
By following the tips outlined above, you’ll be well on your way to optimizing your construction website and converting more visitors into leads. From creating a professional design to offering virtual tours of homes you’ve built, these strategies will help improve visibility and conversions for your business. If you want additional assistance with getting started or want an expert review of your current home builder website, we invite you to book a free strategy session with us today! We are the leading Conversion Rate Optimization agency in Sydney, and our team is here to help ensure that all aspects of your website work together seamlessly so that you can drive more customers through the door and grow your business.